Sunday 6 January 2013

Stalkers

Ok, i know I haven't blogged in a while but I realy haven't had much time. I spent the rest of the X'mas holidays at a competition in Guangzhou, and then spent new year's eve with my family for the new year count down. Then, for hte first time, I played Texas hold 'em poker, it's quite fun, though without money, I'm wayyyyy too stingy to ever give up my precious money. New year's day was just a lunch at the club then we went back home because my brother had to revise for his examns.
Well, Wednesday was back at school and same as usual. There was really nothing else "interesting" about the next few days.
My life is really boring, even my weekends are just me lying at home with a stupid cold that I can't seem to shake off, I feel terrible, y nose is all clogged up and my voice sounds so edgy and squeaky like Alvin and the Chipmunks. Now my nostrils are like a volcano spewing "lava" out by the second. Ok, maybe tmi there.
So, I recently checked fb while procrastinating(I just scroll through my news feed) and I was surprised to see that so many of my pictures were liked, why the sudden interest in my photos. Then I realised that they were all from Clarence and Chloe. Geez, thanks guys for stalking the outcaste. Interesting life I have outside of the caste system right?
OK gtg bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment