Wednesday 19 December 2012

X'mas holidays at last!!!

So... X'mas holidays have finally come and honestly, I'm bored to tears!!! I spend my entire day procrastinating and sitting in my room and watching videos all day, , I know, my life is sad(feel free to disagree...) I never thought that I would say this, but I want school back!!! At least there was something to do.
On Friday, we had a Christmas celebration at school and I was the emcee, it was sooooo hectic I didn't know what to do! The performances were ok-ish but nothing spectacular, well except for Mr Moore's performance of Fireflies. IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD!!! I WAS FANGIRLING THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE THING!!!( I think I'm going to faint just thinking about it) Then there was nothing else really, except that Mdm Mak is leaving which is a big whoop for all of us! (No more horrible speeches and nagging about random stuff which no one really cares about). Then I went to starbucks before going home. I spent like the next few hours procrastinating before going for my tennis lessons and then for dinner with my mum and another Indian family. What's great was that they were Brahmins and they bought the outcastes food!!! Yay!! No more leftovers for us, it was wonderful then I went home to go to sleep like I normally do... 

No comments:

Post a Comment