Friday 11 January 2013

UGHHHHHH TESTS!!!

I hate my calculator! So we had our maths common test yesterday and it was a total disaster!I know, I know, I usually say that about all my test but this can probably be considered the worst. My calculator decided to screw up on the day, yeah, I really don't know why it hates me so much, what did I ever do to it??? Well, i already know I got one question wrong for that, and I know it's just one mark, but that like an F in my terms(outcasted, molecular, chindian terms). I'm a nerd.
Well, then today we had our Chinese common test, it was a little easier than the Maths test but I think I've still managed to screw up some of the quetions so I'm kind of waving goodbye to a good mark for both Maths and Chinese...
*sigh
I've had a horrible cough the past few days, it's terrible, I'm sure everyone in class is tired of hearing my incessent cough throughout the tests today, I'm like a broken recorder, just coughing ver and over again, sorry guys for like coughing up my germ laden air into the air...
Well, I've started reading my newest book which my mother kindly brought back from India: Around India in 80 trains( You kind of have to say the title in an Indian accent so as to be able to get the right feel) So far it's great! I love it, it's hilarious and every time I see a statement i just want to shout: OMG that is sooooo true!!! Its actully helped me understand India a little more( I've never actually visited my half "家乡”, so it's really quite interesting to see that everything my mum has told me about India is true! I shiver just thinking about it.
Well, that's about all I have time for, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment