Wednesday 23 January 2013

Arranged Marriage

Okay, first of all, Kenneth, Tilly and Shu Shu, I didn't had an arranged marriage on Sunday, contrary to what you think! Just because I'm Indian doesn't mean I follow the stereotypes (except that I LOVEEEEE to eat Indian curry), however i am rather impressed that you knew that this was the perfect age for such a marriage, im glad you know so much about my AMAZINGGGGG culture. The Brahmins bow to you in amazement! Rather not say what I did here but I just wanted to clear that up.
So yesterday we had Chinese and we were asked to write a 作文about traditional Games. Of course the minute I put pen to paper Yat Lai came up to me with a link for "traditional Indian games" and then she skyped me all of them. In short I was clueless and had to spend the rest of the day with my head bowed down on shame having not know about my own proud country. I still have to check out what they are but if anyone knows what "third an police" is, please leave a comment, you will be doing a great service to a very good cause( *cough. Me)
The yesterday we all
Found out the true fun that is hidden within styrofoam, so guys, thanks for making it snow on my desk!( excuse me while I go sing let it snow...) well, idk who cleaned it up in the end but thank you! I really grateful I don't know how I would have done that myself.
Okay, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment